| Job Description |
About SR&I:
The SR&I team in India was conceived to integrate and build Deloitte's research and knowledge management capacities. The SR&I's growing team of research professionals focus on knowledge management, market & competitive intelligence, thought leadership, solution development, strategic planning and commercialization to produce high value offerings that generate bottom line benefit for clients and the firm. They work with SR&I professionals in the US to identify development priorities and influence overall firm strategy besides supporting client relationship building activities. The SR&I plays a key role in communicating and commercializing the firm's perspective to a broad audience around the world.
About Knowledge Management:
The Knowledge Management (KM) team supports the efficient exchange of knowledge, insight, and intellectual property across the Deloitte U.S. Firms with processes, resources, and technology-based solutions to swiftly and accurately connect our practitioners to the right information. KM plays a vital role in the Deloitte U.S. Firms' success by enabling effective people-to-content and people-to-people connections. The key customers include the Firm Industry Leadership, Clients & Markets, Marketing, Pursuit teams, Practitioners.
|
| Keywords |
Network / System Administration, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Data / System Architecture, Web Design / Development, Database Administration, Development, Programming, Enterprise Applications |